NEW COURSES ON OFFER FOR YAMBA AND SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES IN 2020
TAFE NSW Yamba Connected Learning Centre is offering a range of courses which support the local community to finish the year out and the Statement of Attainment short courses are *fee free (*for eligible applicants). This is the perfect opportunity to upskill leading into the busy Summer Season.
Business, IT & Leadership
- Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415)
- Statement of Attainment in Social Media and Web for Business * (900-80799V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Photoshop for Business * (900-81706V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Create and Design Spreadsheets * (900-80939V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Digital Literacy * (900-80495V01)
Tourism, Hospitality & Events
- Statement of Attainment in Hospitality Café Skills* (900-81157Vo1)
Sales & Retail
- Certificate III in Community Pharmacy (SIR30116)
- Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216)
Connected Learning Centers (CLCs) represent TAFE NSW ongoing commitment to regional communities to provide high-quality training and learning experiences. Hands on training and support services available for students within a new digital enabled learning environment.