Treelands Drive Roundabout is almost finished and we are ready to start the new Carrs Drive roundabout. Work will start in early November and be finished by March 2021.
What to expect – Carrs Drive:
- Two-way access on Yamba Road will remain throughout the works.
- Closure of access to and from Carrs Drive from Yamba Road for approximately 6 weeks
- Traffic control
- Earthworks and drainage
- Temporary pavement and line marking
Pedestrians should follow signage to ensure they keep clear of construction works.
Traffic Changes – Carrs Drive:
- Access to and from Carrs Drive onto Yamba Road will be closed from early November for about 6 weeks.
- During the closure, access to Carrs Drive, O’Gradys Lane, Miles Street and Sullivans Road will be via Norfolk Road and Harold Tory Drive.
What about Christmas?
- Construction work will not take place between Thursday 24 December 2020 & Monday 11 January 2021.
- Carrs Drive access to and from Yamba Road will be available for this period.
What should you do?
- Plan ahead and allow extra time