October 28, 2020
November 17, 2020
Expressions of Interest - Calypso Holiday Park Redevelopment
Clarence Valley Council is seeking Expression of interests for Civil Contractors who are interested in tendering for the redevelopment of Calypso Holiday Park located at Harbour St Yamba.
The project involves the total redevelopment of the site.
The construction will occur in a number of stages.
The aim is to provide Yamba with a quality holiday park that fulfils the requirements of holiday makers and benefits the town and the Clarence Valley as a whole.
The major items of the contract will be procured through Tenderlink and the procedures associated with Local Government Tendering:
1) Civil and Services: Includes Roads, electrical and data, plumbing, sewerage works, storm water. Demolition of existing concrete and shaping of work sites compaction of areas of demolition
3) Surrounding Pool infrastructure
4) Supply and install of Cabins and other relocatable buildings: reception/mgr residence, camp kitchens, amenities
5) Removal and remediation of fuel tanks
6) Demolition of two storey unit flat building, manager residence, amenity buildings, pool and other structures.
A site supervisor will be contracted from local builders and smaller items such as site fencing, and sediment and erosion control. Lunch rooms and site offices will be procured though a Request for Quotation (RFQ) system to Council’s Procurement Policy.